Goa is a well established entity on the global tourism map with half a million foreign tourists arriving every year. Medical tourism in Goa is also flourishing alongside this fact & newer healthcare facilities have come up to draw more medical tourists for complicated high-end procedures. Uniformity & quality of healthcare services offered in Goa have also been upgraded in pursuit of medical tourism. State of Goa is now aggressively positioned by public & private institutions as haven for medical procedures along with a dash for fun & relaxation for international patients. Medical tourism around the globe is only 50 percent about medical facilities while other factors which invariably influence include obtaining Medical Visa, climate & honesty of local population among others. Coalition of partners, like the hospitality industry also play a major role in boosting prospects of medical tourism.
Best Hospitals in Goa
Some of the best hospitals for neurology, heart, eye, ENT, cosmetic surgery, hip & knee replacements & various other ailments in Goa include the following.
- Grace Intensive Cardiac Care Center – Located in Margao, this is a 65 bedded hospital facility along with 48 well equipped & self contained private & semi-private rooms, air-conditioned rooms & general wards. Grace Intensive Cardiac Care Center also has 2 operation theaters with Laminer Flow & Heppa Filters. All rooms at this hospital are provided with central oxygen, generator stands & suction facilities which are attended by well qualified doctors & nurses round the clock. Grace Intensive also features a pleasant reception & passenger elevator facilities.
- Manipal Health Systems – This hospital facility is located at Dona Paula in Panaji, Goa. It is a part of Manipal Education & Medical Group which pioneers in education & healthcare delivery. This group of hospitals has special significance in overall healthcare industry of the country & particularly in context of southern Indian states. After serving for more than 5 decades in the healthcare sector, Manipal Health System today is the 3rd largest healthcare group in the country with 15 hospitals & 3 primary clinics providing comprehensive medical care which is both preventive & curative in nature to a wide variety of domestic & international patients.
- Wockhardt NUSI Hospital – Situated in Salcette, Goa, Wockhardt NUSI Hospital also includes Wockhardt Institute of Aesthetics which brings quality cosmetic care as well. Other specialties available at this healthcare facility include internal medicine, minimal access surgery, urology, nephrology, Gynecology, cosmetology, obstetrics, critical-care, medical & surgical oncology alongside emergency & trauma services. Wockhardt NUSI Hospital is equipped with 180 beds, 5 operation theatres adhering to international standards, dedicated physiotherapy & dialysis centers, digital flat panel cardiac catheterization lab, dedicated cardiac ambulance, accident & trauma line & round-the-clock Wockhardt emergency heart line.
- Kolwalkar’s Galaxy Hospital – Located in Mapusa, Goa, this medical facility is an excellent multi-specialty hospital with outstanding state-or-the-art facilities which are able to cure every patient with tender caring. It is one of a kind in the state of Goa & provides the best in health one can get at affordable prices. Moreover, 4th floor of Dr. Kowalkar’s Galaxy Hospital houses a completely dedicated operation theatre complex featuring world-class operation theatres with installation of the best in class medical equipment.
- Vintage Hospital & Medical Research Center – Situated in the heart of picturesque & serene Margao, Goa, Vintage Hospital is a multi-disciplinary super specialty healthcare facility providing services which equal the best in the world. This hospital is equipped with most modern medical facilities including state-of-the-art technology & infrastructure managed by internationally qualified doctors & professionally trained nurses. Ultramodern equipment catering to general as well as specialty treatments at Vintage Hospital includes rheumatology, gynecology & obstetrics, neurology, nephrology, gastroenterology, dermatology, cardiology, radiology, endoscopy, neo-natal intensive care units, 11-bedded intensive cardiac unit along with 11-bedded state-of-the-art ICU & three operation theatres.
- R. G. Stone Urology & Laparoscopy Hospital – Established in 1986 with foundation in Mumbai, this hospital facility is the first super specialty urology institute to introduce Siemens Lithotripsy treatment in India. Located in Bardez, Goa, R.G. Stone Clinic has over the last 28 years regularly upgraded & updated instruments & equipment with the latest technological advancements available around the world. This specialist hospital is fully equipped with high-class U.S. FDA approved state-of-the-art international standard equipment.
Affordable Healthcare in Goa – India
Beautifully settled amidst sea & lush greenery, Goa is a paradise of scenic charm attracting thousands of international tourists each year. With increasing costs of healthcare around the world, many of them would be delighted to undergo medical procedures in Goa which are available for fraction of a cost of what they would pay in their homeland. Imagine recuperating by glistening sands & exotic beaches after an exquisite facelift or Orthopedic Surgery in Goa. IndianMedTrip is one of the best medical tourism companies in India which can provide affordable healthcare solutions for foreign tourists. Consultants associated with IndianMedTrip will also be delighted to combine an exotic recuperation holiday at reasonable costs to go along with medical procedures for international medical travelers.