Senior Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon, Nagpur
- MS (Ortho)
Authorized Member of:
- Life member of Indian Arthroscopic society
- Life member of Indian Orthopedic Association
- Life Member of All India Spinal surgeon association
- Overseas Fellow British Orthopedic Association
- Since August 1991, Consultant Ortho Relief Hospital & Research Centre, Nagpur.
- Mar 1990 – July 1991 Registrar Orthopedics Christchurch & Poole General Hospital, Dorset.
- Mar 1989 – Feb 1990 Registrar Orthopedics Our Lady’s Hospital for sick children, Crumlin, Dublin.
- July 1988 – Dec 1988 Registrar in Orthopedics Royal Liverpool Children Hospital Myrtle street, Liverpool ( This post was consecutive with M.Ch course)
- Feb 1988- July 1988 Senior Registrar in Orthopedics Centre for Hip Surgery, in Wrightington, Wigan. (This post was consecutive with M.Ch course)
- Aug 1986 – Jan 1988 Registrar in Orthopedics Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup, Kent.
- Sep 1985 – Aug 1986 Senior House officer in General Royal South Hants Hospital, Surgery Southampton.
- Sep 1983 – Aug 1985, Registrar in Orthopedics, Brook General Hospital, London.
- K Dec 1982 – June 1983, Senior House Officer in Orthopedics, Brook General Hospital, London.
- Aug 1981 – July 1982 Assistant in Private ortho Hosp Gopal Clinic, Nagpur.
- Aug 1979 – July 1981 Registrar in Orthopedics, Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur
- Aug 1978 – Jan 1979 House Officer in General Surgery, Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur
- Feb 1978 – Jan 1979, House Officer in Orthopedics, Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur
- Jan 1977- Dec 1977 ,Intern, Government Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur