Director and Senior Interventional Cardiologist
- MD in Medicine, 1988
- DNB (Cardiology)
- DM (Cardiology), 1991
- Director Cardiology at Arneja Heart Institute, Dr. Jaspal Arneja is a university topper throughout he has an unsurpassed 10 gold medals to his credit.
- He is internationally trained in his selected area of interventional cardiology.
- He has one of the pillars of developing interventional cardiology in central India.
- 24 years of experience in cardiology.
- Till date performed 12000 coronary angiographies
- 5000+ coronary angioplasties and stent implantations
- He is one of the few surgeons that introduced radial route to coronary interventions in central India.
- Huge experience in Cardiac resynchronization, Pace Maker implants and Balloon Valvulotomies therapy in heart failure
- Introducer of AHI as the only centre in Nagpur to have Rotablator therapy, FFR and IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound) to help in complex coronary angioplasties.
- Ex-president of Cardiological society of India-Vidarbha Chapter
- Ex-president of Diabetic society of India, Nagpur Chapter