Dr. Zulekha Daud who is the founder and chairperson of the Zulekha Healthcare Group initially started practicing in 1964 from her clinic in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE). In the beginning, she dedicated her services towards women who required her services. Dr. Zulekha realized her dream with the establishment of the first Zulekha Hospital at Sharjah, UAE in 1992 and which was closely followed by a medical center at Dhaid town in UAE. Subsequently, it was in the year 2005 which saw the establishment of a second Zulekha Hospital facility in Dubai. This new hospital facility in Dubai started as a 75 bedded multispecialty hospital and which over the years has proven to be a boon for people residing in Mirdiff, Al Qusais and Al Nahda.
Zulekha Group of Hospitals
Representing the personality, care and compassion of the founder, all Zulekha Group of Hospitals have benefitted in numerous patrons for the past five decades and left a lasting impact in their specific regions. Thanks to Dr. Zulekha’s strong ethic of compassion, this group has realized the zenith of excellence in healthcare. Under such an eminent leadership, Zulekha Healthcare Group is now recognized as one of the largest private network providing healthcare facilities within the Gulf countries. Employing over 1,250 personnel which include more than 200 well-qualified doctors, nursing staff, and paramedical staff, Zulekha Healthcare Group as of now is synonymous with comprehensive health care which is accessible to people seeking medical attention. Complete range of healthcare services delivered by the Zulekha Group as of now includes two multispecialty hospital facilities in UAE and one in India along with three medical centers and three pharmacies as well.
Alexis Multispecialty Hospital
While good health involves a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being and not just about the absence of disease, finding a meaning and purpose of life is equally important. Achieving goals and enhancing the quality of life is also essential to health. Alexis Multispecialty Hospital understands these inherent components of human nature and strives in order to create a healthy environment by partnering with health seekers in alleviating their pain and helping them live healthy.
With a changing healthcare global landscape which constantly keeps changing with advances in science and technology, clinicians and researchers strive hard for developing the best possible health care services for patients. Brand Alexis believes that it is their primary responsibility to reinvent themselves with the changing times and make these healthcare evolution benefits accessible to each and every patient without delay. With these intentions in mind, Alexis Multispecialty Hospital has be set up by the Zulekha Healthcare Group. In pursuance of these goals, Zulekha Group has commissioned a signature model 200 bedded multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital in Nagpur, Central India, for providing end-to-end comprehensive medical care services across a wide spectrum of medical services.
Brand Alexis Centers of Excellence
- Bariatric Surgery – Obesity is one of the most challenging conditions modern man is struggling with nowadays. Bariatric Surgery or Weight Loss Surgery is the last treatment options for obese people who have failed to benefit from diet and exercise. Department of Bariatric Surgery at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital performs life-changing operations for such patients who are otherwise at risk of developing various medical conditions like arthritis, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases, infertility, and breathing problems.
- Gynecology and Obstetrics – Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital provides women with a wide-spectrum of complete healthcare choices and easy access to treatments. Procedures performed at this center of excellence include both common and rare gynecologic conditions. Minimally invasive approach is also available wherever possible in order to remove discomfort and promote rapid healing in patients. Surgeons at this center have extensive experience in vaginal and laparoscopic approaches & are well trained in performing reconstructive surgery for restoration of normal anatomy and function.
- Pediatric Surgery – The main purpose behind development of pediatric surgery is that infants and newborns have different medical and surgical requirements when compared to adults. This is mainly because children have lower immunity to viruses in comparison to adults. Department of Pediatric Surgery at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital ensures that children receive quick & personalized care in conjunction with other departments in order to provide comprehensive care including surgical neonate, infant and children.
- Radiation Oncology – Department of Radiation Oncology at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital is well equipped with the latest Varian TrueBeam SVC Linear Accelerator which intricately networks with our Siemens 128 slice CT scan simulator and 3 tesla MRI scan with DICOM image transfer facility. This is a proud achievement which makes Alexis one of the most well-established state-of-the-art radiation oncology treatment setups under a single roof.
- Urology – Department of Urology in Alexis Multispecialty Hospital is another feather in the cap which manages the entire spectrum of clinical urology. High level of medical expertise at this center of excellence nursing and minimally invasive procedures along with several other types of surgical and nonsurgical urology treatments for both men and women of all ages. Urologists at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital have expertise in both endoscopic and laparoscopic minimally invasive procedures which result in lesser bleeding and discomfort for the patient alongside faster recovery.
Services Offered at Alexis Multispecialty Hospital
- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental and Oral Surgery
- Dermatology and Cosmetology
- ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Medical Oncology
- Nephrology and Dialysis Unit
- Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Joint Replacement
- Pediatric and Neonatology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Intensive Care
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Management
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Radiation Oncology