This medical specialty is dealing with treatment of conditions involving the male & female urinary tract & male reproductive system is referred to as Urology. The scope of urology involves medical management of conditions such as urinary tract infection & prostate enlargement, bladder cancer, kidney stones, stress incontinence, etc.
1. HIFU: High-intensity focused ultrasound or sometimes referred as Focused UltraSound or FUS is a machine which gives off high-frequency sound waves. These waves deliver a strong beam to specific parts of cancer. Some cells die when this high intensity focused ultrasound beam is focused directly onto them. It is a type of cancer treatment used to treat either single tumors or a part of large tumor. HIFU is used to treat prostate cancers & is as effective as radical prostratectomy or radiotherapy.
2. Holmium Laser for Prostate (HoLEP): Holmium Laser Treatment is a negligibly intrusive treatment for Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH). It is a distinct option for transurethral resection of the prostate, or TURP which is done surgically. Holmium laser removes the entire part of prostate that blocks flow of urine & is a permanent solution as there is no re-growth of tissue in the gland. It is also able to preserve the tissue for further pathological examination.
3. GreenLight Laser for Prostat: (Photoselective Vaporization of the Prostate or PVP): Lasers use concentrated light to generate precise & intense heat to remove excess prostate tissue so as to relieve moderate to severe urinary symptoms caused by an enlarged prostate; a condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). GreenLight laser uses a high-energy laser to vaporize prostate tissue that is obstructing the flow of urine through the urethra. It is a minimal invasive option to the traditional surgery (TURP) for the treatment of BPH. GreenLight laser procedure is also less likely to cause bleeding or any other complications.
4. Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy: Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy (LRP) is a minimal invasive surgical treatment for prostate cancer by which the entire prostate gland is removed. It is a popular choice because it involves less bleeding, shorter hospital stay, minimal requirement of pain medications after surgery & early resumption of day-to-day activities, which is within one or two weeks after surgery.
5. Prostatectomy (Open): This surgery is usually done when prostate is greatly enlarged, when there are complications, or when bladder has been damaged & needs repair. In open surgery, the surgeon makes an incision & removes the enlarged tissue from prostate.
Want To get Package Details and Cost of Treatment in India?
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: email@example.com
6. TURP: A transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) is an endoscopic procedure wherein a part of the prostate is excised & removed through the urethra. It is considered the best treatment option for enlarged prostate. In this surgery, the inner portion of prostate is removed. This is the most commonly used surgical procedure for BPH. No external scars are seen since the scope is inserted thorough urethra.
7. Hydrocele Surgery: Hydrocele is a thin-walled sac filled with clear fluid, surrounding a testicle. It causes swelling in the scrotum. It may be present on just one side of the scrotum or on both sides. It is quite common in newborns & usually disappears during the baby’s first year. If the hydrocele does not disappear after one year, then it may require surgical intervention to correct it. It can develop in older boys & adults also either due to injury or inflammation within the scrotum.
8. Vasectomy: Vasectomy is a permanent procedure for male sterilization. It is a very short procedure lasting for around 15 minutes & is performed under local anesthesia. The tubes that carry sperms from testicles to penis are either cut, blocked or sealed. Hence the semen is free of sperms & fertilization with egg is prevented.
9. Penectomy & Orchiectomy: A Penectomy is a surgical procedure for excision of a part of the penis, usually in advanced stages of cancer, removal of the entire penis may be required. An Orchiectomy is a surgery for the removal of one or more testicles as treatment for testicular cancer. If only one testicle is found to be cancerous then only that one is removed. Even if both testicles are removed, male sexual function can be restored & maintained through use of testosterone injections or patches. However, in the absence of testicles there is no production of sperm & so the individual will be infertile. An Orchiectomy does not remove penis.
10. Varicocele: Varicoceles are enlarged varicose veins in the scrotum. Varicocele is a relatively common condition affecting men. Sometimes, these Varicoceles cause no symptoms & are harmless. But sometimes a Varicocele may cause pain or atrophy (shrinkage), or fertility problems. When blood circulation in testes is hampered either due to defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, it causes dilatation of the testicular veins near testis, leading to formation of a Varicocele. There are several options for Varicocele repair. These procedures can either be done surgically, by a laparoscopic procedure or by interventional radiology.
11. Vasectomy Reversal: This procedure is done when previous Vasectomy was done & then later the same person wants to be fertile again. It is microsurgery done on an outpatient basis, but requires either general or spinal anesthesia. In this procedure, the male reproductive tract is reconnected & involves two procedures – vasovasostomy (vas deferens to vas deferens connection) & vasoepididymostomy (epididymis to vas deferens connection).
12. Penile Implant Surgery: There are times when men confront issues like erectile dysfunction. There are various reasons for this issue. To overcome this issue a surgery called penile implant surgery or penile prosthesis is presented. In this procedure pliant bars are embedded with assistance of surgery inside the erection chambers of penis.
13. Phalloplasty (Penile Lengthening & Widening): Phalloplasty surgery is essential to upgrade the length & circumference of penis is medically termed as Phalloplasty. In this surgery development, & reconstruction or enhancement of penis is performed by through surgery.
14. Laser Surgery for Prostate: Prostate Laser Surgery is utilized to diminish moderate to extreme urinary side effects brought on by an expanded prostate; a condition known as BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia. Amid prostate laser surgery, your specialist embeds a degree through the tip of your penis into the tube which enables convey pee from urethra (bladder) out of the body.
Also Read: Prostate Artery Embolization
To Get Medical Visa assistance and Step-by-Step Medical Tourism Guidance
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Laparoscopic Urology: Doctors in India possess expertise alongside hi-tech facilities to execute different urological surgeries using laparoscopic techniques which are also known as minimal invasive surgery. This surgery can be performed under circumstances in which the patient is dealing with malignancies like laparoscopic variocelectomy, renal tumors, laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic nephrectomy, laparoscopic ureterolithotomy, to laparoscopic hernia repair or laparoscopic pyeloplasty which are reconstructive types of surgeries.
2. Kidney Stone Treatment & Endourology: Stones are normally developed in kidneys & eventually get stuck in the ureter; while blocking the flow of urine they generate pain. Urinary stone is one of the most common urological diseases, numerous patients from Middle-Eastern & African countries choose India for a variety of these treatments including minimally invasive procedures, endourological techniques, ultrasound & laser technologies to cure kidney stone disorders. Popular advanced treatments available with IndianMedTrip include Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Holmium Laser Lithotripsy, & Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy options.
3. Prostate Disease: As men age they start experiencing problems like Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate. These disorders ultimately lead to acute urinary retention, bladder stones, bladder damage & many other associated problems. To cure these kinds of disorders we offer TURP surgery (Transurethral Resection of Prostate), TUNA surgery (Transurethral Needle Ablation), or a minimal invasive surgery and/or Laser Prostatectomy.
4. Female Urology: Female Urology is another sub-specialty included in urological surgery which deals with the treatment for urinary tract disorders women experience. Few disorders which can be treated are recurrent urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, pelvic floor prolapsed, interstitial cystitis & urethral syndrome.
Some Urological Surgeries Offered by IndianMedTrip include –
5. Pediatric Urology: It is a sub-specialty of Urology which deals with the kidneys, ureter, bladder, reproductive organs & sexual disorders in children froming a group from birth to 15 years of age. Some of these disorders are urinary obstruction, hypospadias, vesicoureteral reflux, stone disease, hydronephrosis, urethral valves & many other urologic issues.
There are many reasons as to why a Urologist is the best person to solve your urologic issues, some of these include blood in urine, elevated or change in PSA, any abnormality like firmness, small nodules, or irregularities in prostate may lead to prostate cancer; a testicular mass or persistent pain are popular difficulties men face today. To avoid any kind of future discomfort, a visit to Urologist is a must.
Numerous patients from various countries select medical tourism companies like IndianMedTrip to make their treatment tour a pleasant one. India is well-known for treatment of the diseases related to genitourinary disorders which include a combined management of non-surgical medical conditions such as urinary tract infections & benign prostatic hyperplasia alongside surgical management of conditions like bladder or prostate cancer, kidney stones, congenital abnormalities, traumatic injury, & stress incontinence.
IndianMedTrip aspires to bring forward best cost effective medical facilities to the international patients. We are tied up with various hospitals offering treatments on Urology & various associated diseases & disorders. We also provide assistance on various urology treatment options like Bladder Cancer Treatment, Kidney Cancer, Von Hippel-Landau Syndrome (VHL), Laser Surgery, Retroperitoneal Fibrosis (RPF) Clinic, Robotic-Assisted Surgery, & Stone Unit treatments.