There are over 600 known neurological disorders & conditions such as Epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, migraine, neuro-infections, brain tumors & traumatic disorders to name some of them. Enclosed within a skull it can hear, taste, smell, feel & see through sensory organs. The composition of human brain has billions of neurons, glial cells, & blood vessels. Spinal cord interconnects nervous system of body with the brain through medulla oblongata. Bundled neurons on spinal cord are networked to control multiple reflexes from all parts of the body. Leaving all snags in medicine behind, Neurology department at IndianMedTrip is well equipped with cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technologies that leave minimal impact over your family’s delicate economic balance.
Neurology is a science stream comprising detailed study & curing of disorders related to central nervous system (brain & spinal cord) & peripheral nervous system (neurons, nervous systems connecting sensory organs). The most perplexed, yet powerful anatomical structure of the human body is the brain, spinal cord & peripheral nervous system. These severely perplex the human brain & for many of them treatment options are extremely limited. Brain Cancer, if detected at the earlier stage can be cured. The symptoms can be many like loss of muscular strength, fainting or giddiness, uncontrolled movement of body parts & facial expressions.
As a medical tourist, experience utmost level of care & compassion in India. The exceptional department of oncology widely uses sophisticated methods to treat brain tumors. Arteriovenous deformity & neoplasm is treated using stereotactic radiosurgery therapy & sensation micro-neurosurgical instruments by expert neurosurgeons. Spasticity, complex spine conditions,& other neuropathy syndromes are treated by highly-skilled surgical expertise in India. We at IndianMedTrip look forward to scrapping all such limits & concerns enabling a safe & sound recovery from your ailments.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For Medical Treatments in India
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: email@example.com
1. Craniotomy & Excision of Brain Tumor: Excision of brain tumor is an art. A craniotomy is a procedure opted by neurosurgeons to remove part of the skull bone to treat various brain conditions. This highly advanced procedure uses computational & imaging technology to operate on brain tumors, which is also known as Stereotaxy. In endoscopy craniotomy, a small camera is inserted through a small incision to get a view of brain’s unreachable parts. Prior to surgery patients need to undergo various investigations & scans. The bone flap is replaced after surgery often using titanium plates & screws for fixation. India has state-of-the-art technology which supports complex surgeries like this while treatment costs are also normally affordable.
2. Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders: Advanced medical procedures & technological power provides therapeutic benefits to many complex brain disorders. A brain pacemaker is a device which helps in treating Parkinson’s, dystonia, essential tremor, selective syndromes & other disorders. People with movement disorders from all ages can choose to have this treatment when a variety of medications have failed to yield results. In this procedure, a thin metal electrode is placed into analyzed brain targets & which is connected to a computerized pulse generator. The generator is placed below the area of collarbone i.e. chest area & under the skin while settings are adjusted by the doctor. It doesn’t cure but controls symptoms of Movement Disorders. The cost of this therapy in India is quite cost-effective & affordable. Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery is generally safe. There may be possibility of regular complications of surgery like infection, nausea, incision scarring, breathing problems & bleeding may at times persist. Specific DBS complications might also result in a stroke or heart problems.
3. Endonasal / Transsphenoidal Surgery for Pituitary Tumor Removal: Various tumors of pituitary gland are pituitary adenoma, craniopharyngioma, rathke’s cleft cyst, meningioma & chordoma. A neurosurgeon can excise tumors from nose area, while the possibility of growth can be in the gland itself or sellar region or sphenoid sinus of the skull. This pituitary tumor surgery is performed with the help of an endoscope or microscope which is considered a safe technique. Once tumor is removed, endocrine problems are normally resolved, thereby body regains the elusive hormonal balance.
4. Hydrocephalus Surgery: Abnormal accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid in the brain is a condition called Hydrocephalus. This condition increases intracranial pressure within skull which causes progressive enlargement of head. The symptoms experienced are tunnel vision, mental disability & convulsions. Factors causing Hydrocephalus can be congenital or acquired. There are two types of surgeries to treat this medical condition; VP Shunt surgery for hydrocephalus patients to drain the fluid & the other is Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy (ETV). Children with this disease may need additional treatments depending on severity & complication of cases.
5. Alzheimer’s: Alz or Alzheimer’s disease was named after Alois Alzheimer. It is a progressive nervous disorder or type of dementia which causes cognitive decline & memory loss. It is hard to say about the cause of this disorder, doctors say it is allied genetically. The size of the brain & nerve cells minifies over time, plaques & tangles develop in nerve cells. Towards subsequent advancement of Alzheimer, symptoms like confusions or uncertainty, difficulty in memorizing, speaking or understanding what other person is saying & more behavioral issues can be noticed. Alzheimer care centers in India serve a purpose to support Alz patients & their families by giving them ultimate care & training while making a comfortable difference in their lives.
6. Epilepsy Treatment: It is a nervous disorder where nerve cells in the brain are disrupted causing seizures. Various types of seizures are absence seizure, Tonic-Clonic Seizure & partial seizures. Attacks can be mild or fatal & may cause injuries to any body parts. Serious head injury, brain stroke, severe brain disease & oxygen deficiency can result in this disorder. Children in this condition stare blankly with their eyes are rolled up & are unresponsive for few seconds. However, many children with epilepsy are found to outgrow this condition with age. Single seizure doesn’t imply epilepsy, but patients having 2 seizures or more in 24 hours determine the disease. As many as nine out of 10 people suffering from Epilepsy in Africa go untreated just because of sky-high expenditures. Treatments options for Epilepsy in India include medications & surgery which are commonly affordable by patients. If the seizures are not controlled by medicine, then Epilepsy surgery helps in improving patient’s quality of life. These surgical procedures either remove the area producing seizures or interrupt the nerve pathways or implant a device so as to monitor & treat epilepsy. Epilepsy surgery in India is very successful & generally available at low cost.
Want To get Package Details and Cost of Treatment in India?
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Cerebral Aneurysm: This condition can occur within any blood vessel which is either it swollen or damaged. There are no symptoms as such, but in rare cases it ruptures, releases blood in skull & causes stroke. It is also known as subarachnoid haemorrhage. Brain aneurysms can be hereditary, may be due to high BP or smoking. Symptoms associated with Cerebral Aneurysm are sudden headache, nausea, light sensitivity, neck pain, loss of consciousness, and/or seizures. Depending on the size, location & severity, aneurysms can be treated with embolization technique or surgical clipping. India has a pool of best neurosurgeons in the world to treat brain aneurysms.
8. Multiple Sclerosis Treatment: In cases of Multiple Sclerosis, immune system adversely covers protective sheet called Myelin in the brain. The effect is that the communication is blocked between body & the brain. The condition of nerves deteriorates leaving the person in symptoms like immobility & protracted periods of remission. There is no cure for multiple sclerosis & by medicine intake this process is not reversible. However, MS treatment can modify course of disease, help patient to manage symptoms for speedy recovery from attacks. Some symptoms include vision loss, numbness, tingling & electric shock sensation in body parts, slurred speech & weakness.
9. Parkinson’s: It is a medical condition of the central nervous system affecting the motor system. Uncertainty is still there about the causes of Parkinson’s disease but few factors such as genetic influence, high dose medicines or toxins & environmental factors contribute to budding of this disease. Gradually, this condition worsens & patients suffer from stiff, slow movement (bradykinesia) & noticeable quaky hand. In initial stages, the Signs of Parkinson’s Disease can be slurred & soft speech while the face shows little or no expression. Restricted movement of arms over time is quite noticeable. There is no curative medicine for Parkinson’s but can definitely improve few symptoms. Patients undergo surgical process of the brain in some cases. Young Onset of Parkinson disease is likely to affect youth. In very rare occurrences, children & teenagers are likely to suffer from a relative disorder, called “Juvenile Parkinsonism”.
10. Carotid Artery Treatment: Plaque is a fatty cholesterol deposit which narrows arteries supplying blood to face, neck & brain. This clogged artery increases the risk of stroke causing interruption in blood flow, hence cutting down the oxygen level within the brain. The gradual development of this process leads to stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA) which is understood as temporary insufficient blood supply to brain. Patients should immediately be taken to emergency medical care after the stroke. Some common symptoms include weakness or numbness in face or limbs (often on one side), trouble with sight in one or both eyes, trouble speaking & understanding, dizziness, loss of balance with severe headache without any known cause. The risk of stroke can be minimized with a surgical procedure called Carotid Endarterectomy, in which the plaque sediment is cleared within the artery.
11. Trigeminal Neuralgia: Other names for Trigeminal Neuralgia are Prosopalgia or Fothergill’s Disease or Tic Douloureux. It is a chronic painful condition which affects the trigeminal nerve. This nerve is a carrier of sensation from face to brain. The area covers organs like ear, eye, lips, nose, scalp, forehead, cheeks, teeth, jaw & sides of face. Mild stimulation leads to more frequent & progressing pain of longer durations. It is very common among people older than 50 years of age & is more common in females. Varieties of treatment options available include medicines, injections & surgery. Trigeminal neuralgia can be surgically treated with craniotomy followed by microvascular decompression or GammaKnife Radiosurgery or Gasserian ganglion/ retro gasser Ian ablative procedures or peripheral nerve blocks/ablation techniques.
12. Endovascular Neurosurgery: Also known as Neurointerventional Surgery, it is a subspecialty within neurosurgery. The procedure uses catheters & radiology to diagnose, treat various conditions of brain & the spinal cord.
IndianMedTrip aspires to bring forward best & cost effective medical facilities to international patients. We are tied up with various hospitals offering specialized treatments on neurosurgery on various relative diseases & disorders. We also provide assistance on various neurology associated disorders like Headache & Intracranial Aneurysm. Other common neurology procedures we offer include Craniosynostosis Surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery, Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy Surgery & a variety of head injury treatments.