Virtually every other woman is affected by gynecological conditions or infections some time or the other during their lifetime. Some of the most common conditions for which women need services of obstetricians & gynecologists include cramps, spasms, stomach pains, uterine & vaginal bleeding, pelvic symptoms, general gynecologic medical examination, Pap test & post operative visits. Associated concerns of pregnancy & post partum generally include pre-natal examination & diagnosed complications of pregnancy. It is recommended that women begin mammography at 40 years of age & continue screening every year or alternate years throughout. High risk women may need to start mammography before the 40s. HPV vaccine is recommended for women 26 years & younger. Modern lifestyle & associated risks have extensively compromised women’s health, therefore precaution & care must be duly exercised.
Gynecology manages medical & surgical problems that affect women’s reproductive & urological systems. Gynecology customarily means treating women who are unable to go through pregnancy, while obstetrics deals with pregnant women & their unborn children. Gynecologists & obstetricians’ overtimes work closely with nurses, midwives & other medical specialists like urologists who treat bladder problems. Endocrinologists dealing with hormone making are also often involved in treatments. Conditions dealt by a gynecologist are cancer / pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs, incontinence of urine, amenorrhoea (absent menstrual cycles), cervix & uterus (including fungal, bacterial, viral & protozoan), infections of the vagina (vaginitis) & much more.
India has a number of premium, accredited & super specialty hospitals with the state-of-the-art infrastructure. The composite surgery package along with post-operative care costs very less in India. Though surgery package is affordable but the quality of treatment & care is all inclusive & comprehensive matching western countries healthcare standards. Doctors are highly reputed & trained in medical procedures. 24/7 emergency attention is given by the medical staff. Patients can interact online or over the phone with top surgeons & specialists before prior to treatment. The medical facilities & labs have modern computerized equipment to perform diagnostics & surgeries. The types of surgical treatments available in India are of all types; invasive or minimally invasive, laparoscopic, robotic & key hole procedures as per choice. There are many successful endoscopic corrective surgeries in India as well.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For Medical Treatments in India
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: email@example.com
1. Gynaecological Oncology: Pre oncology care helps in diagnosing and treating cancers related to women’s reproductive system. Operation, chemotherapy, radiation & various investigation techniques help in curing cancers like uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, vaginal cancer, & vulvar cancer. However, some cancers are incurable after a certain stage. The treatment plan comprises complete healing of the patient, & not just cancer. Expert evaluations by experienced oncologists help in proper monitoring & management of cancer.
2. Open Hysterectomy & Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Treatments: In Vaginal Hysterectomy, the uterus is surgically removed. As a last resort, doctors consider this option. This major operation is done for the medical reasons such as menorrhagia caused by fibroids, tremendous pelvic pain due to endometriosis, uterus/ovary/ cervix cancers & uterine prolapse. In partial hysterectomy only the uterus is removed & in complete abdominal hysterectomy, cervix & uterus both are removed. In very rare cases, there can be a chance of removal of fallopian tubes along with ovaries. In laparoscopic or robotic surgery, pain & blood loss is quite less. Patients go for laparoscopy because they can return faster to their daily routine & complications are quite limited in nature.
3. Uterine Fibroid Embolization: In Uterine Fibroid Embolization, a small incision is made in femoral artery to block blood supply to uterine fibroid. It is an alternative to hysterectomy procedure which completely shrinks the fibroid. It is only meant for women who are not planning future pregnancies.
4. Laparoscopic Myomectomy: Laparoscopic Myomectomy is a minimally invasive procedure which is usually executed by a skilled surgeon to remove fibroids. Surgeon usually makes a small abdominal incision near belly button to insert a tube fitted with camera so as to perform surgery with requisite instruments. This procedure has extremely less failure rates when compared to traditional surgery. The foremost reason to select India for Laparoscopic Myomectomy is affordability of treatment costs.
5. Prolapsed Bladder Surgery: Prolapsed Bladder Surgery is a treatment meant for conditions like cystocele & urethrocele. Symptoms of prolapsed bladder are generally difficulty in passing urine, urinary incontinence & painful intercourse. After a detailed physical examination, doctors may suggest you undergo Prolapsed Bladder Surgery.
6. Tubal Ligation: The other name of Tubal Ligation is Tubectomy. It is a permanent method of blocking, clamping, or dividing & sealing fallopian tubes. This surgical method is done to prevent conception. Once these tubes are blocked then eggs path is disrupted & sperms can’t travel through these tubes, thus preventing pregnancy permanently. It also lessens the risk of ovarian cancer. Surgery for reversing a Tubal ligation is done but it is not effective. In India, Tubal implants are done for low cost to serve your need for birth control. Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation is an effective & affordable treatment for birth-control.
Want To get Package Details and Cost of Treatment in India?
For Indian/International Caller:+91-8600855554
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Tubal Recanalization: It is a painless & non-surgical procedure to reopen fallopian tubes by clearing few blockages to restore normal function of Uterus. It is performed by a radiologist under guidance of a Gynaecologist doctor. This procedure is low-cost & quite affordable in India.
8. LEEP for Abnormal Cervical Cell Changes: LEEP helps to treat cervical intraepithelial neoplasia detected during colposcopy. The method involves removing abnormal cell growth or tissue within the cervix. This procedure is done by using a thin, low-voltage electrified wire loop. Large Loop Excision of Transformation Zone (LLETZ) or LEEP is a great alternative to cone biopsy. An iodine solution or acetic acid is applied to cervix to make abnormal cells more visible; this is done prior to surgery. The patient can return to her daily routine after 3 days of this surgery. This procedure does not affect preterm birth & low birth weights. Problems associated may include mild cramping, dark brown vaginal discharge in first week & spotting which may occur for about 3 weeks.
9. Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility: It is the medicinal specialty which studies & cures infertility & reproductive disorders in both male & female. It is the infertility treatment which works on hormone functions concerning to reproduction & infertility issues. Reproductive endocrinologists are specialized in Ob/Gyn & offer excellent treatments on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Hypothalamic Pituitary Dysfunction, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Tubal Factor Infertility, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Fertility-Preservation Techniques, & Congenital Uterine Anomalies. Infertility treatment costs in India are extremely low when compared to western countries.
10. Female Reconstructive Surgery: Childbirth & age cause women to develop pelvic floor disorders which affect vagina, uterus, bladder & rectum. Pelvic floor disorders result in specific problems such as painful bladder, urethral diverticulum, urinary urgency, bowel problems & pain during intercourse. Various laparoscopy & robotic reconstructive procedures are available & can effectively help patients deal with such sensitive issues.
11. Pregnancy Termination: An unplanned pregnancy can be terminated by taking medication or by surgical procedure but it depends upon the number of weeks that have passed after conception. Suction Curette is a surgical procedure in which the lining & content of uterus are removed by applying gentle suction with a small plastic tube. If this process is done between 7 to 12 weeks then it’s at low risk.
12.Menopause Gynecology: Menopause means ‘termination of monthly cycles’ where a woman experiences indefinite mood swings, hot flashes, skin rashes, vaginal dryness & troublesome sleep. This transition occurs in a woman of 45 – 55 years of age, & literally puts an end to her fertile cycle. Menopause can definitely be confirmed when a woman has missed periods for 12 consecutive months in absence of any other obvious symptoms.
IndianMedTrip offers other affordable Obstetrics & Gynecology treatments like female reconstructive surgery, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy treatment, myomectomy for fibroids treatment, ectopic pregnancy evacuation treatment, diagnostic laparoscopic treatment procedures, & treatments for menopause.